|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 235||Import/Export Management||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: LOG 125|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course examines the functions of traffic management and the effects of various traffic activities on an organization’s supply chain. Emphasis is placed on the different staff functions of traffic management and current issues facing transportation managers. Upon completion, students should be able to perform transportation service provider comparisons and describe the impact of managerial traffic decisions to total supply chain costs.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Certificate NEW (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Diploma NEW (Day and Online)