You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Effective Term: Fall 2002|
This course introduces the purpose and action of various mechanical devices. Topics include cams, cables, gear trains, differentials, screws, belts, pulleys, shafts, levers, lubricants, and other devices. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze, maintain, and troubleshoot the components of mechanical systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Machine Operator - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)