|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ICV 216||ICV Pharmacology||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers the nature and source of drugs, safety and responsibility, routes of administration, IV and medication compatibility, pharmacokinetics, and patient lab variables that affect medication therapy. Emphasis is placed on classifications, dosages, indications, contraindications, interactions, adverse reactions, critical care and life-threatening situations. Upon completion, students should be able to compute dosages and practice safe usage and administration of therapeutic medications according to protocols of the medical facility.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24122)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Cardiac - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Vascular - Certificate (Online)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)