You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
SMAW [Stick] Plate
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 115||SMAW [Stick] Plate||2||9||0||5|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the shielded metal arc (stick) welding process. Emphasis is placed on padding, fillet, and groove welds in various positions with SMAW electrodes. Upon completion, students should be able to perform SMAW fillet and groove welds on carbon plate with prescribed electrodes.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23304)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Day)
- Welding Technology - Certificate (Evening)