You are currently viewing the 2019 - 2020 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Nonprofit Mgmt REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NPO 110||Intro to Nonprofit Mgmt REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098 or ENG 002|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides an overview of the nonprofit sector and its role in society. Topics include growth and development, organizational structure, and working with diverse communities. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the nonprofit sector and its impact on communities.
2011FA - New Course
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Financial Management - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Governance - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Marketing - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)