You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Structural Damage II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 132||Structural Damage II||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: AUB 131|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides an in-depth study of structural damage analysis and repairs to vehicles that have received moderate to heavy structural damage. Topics include shop safety, structural analysis and measurement, equipment, structural glass, advanced repair techniques, structural component replacement and alignment and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to analyze and perform repairs according to industry standards.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)