|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 210||Broadcast Management||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers management duties within the fields of broadcasting and other electronic media. Emphasis is placed on the management of broadcast stations and cable systems, including financial, personnel, news, sales, and promotion management. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of successful station operation, including key management concepts and strategies.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )