You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Video/TV Production I NEW REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 231||Video/TV Production I NEW REQUISITE||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: BPT 132|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the language of film/video, shot composition, set design, lighting, production planning, scripting, editing, and operation of video and television production equipment. Emphasis is placed on mastering the body of knowledge and techniques followed in producing all forms of video and television production. Upon completion, students should be able to produce basic video and television productions in a team environment.
2012FA New Course
2020FA - New Local Prereq: Add BPT 132
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )