You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Professional Development REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 270||Professional Development REVISED REQUISITE||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides basic knowledge of self-improvement techniques as related to success in the professional world. Topics include positive human relations, job-seeking skills, and projecting positive self-image. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competent personal and professional skills necessary to get and keep a job.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereq: Add ENG 002
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete DRE 098, ENG 002
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - Customer Service - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)