You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 121||Python Programming||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CIS 115|
|Effective Term: Spring 2016|
This course introduces computer programming using the Python programming language. Emphasis is placed on common algorithms and programming principles utilizing the standard library distributed with Python. Upon completion, students should be able to design, code, test, and debug Python language programs.
2017FA - New Course (S24483)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Prog & Software Dev Computer Programming - Certificate (Day, Evening)
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)