You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Swift Programming II NEW 2020FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CSC 218||Swift Programming II NEW 2020FA||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CSC 118|
|Effective Term: Summer 2018|
This course introduces advanced iOS application development using the Swift programming language. Emphasis is placed on navigation, data manipulation, web services, prototyping, debugging, and project planning. Upon completion, students should be able to develop advanced multifunctional iOS and Apple applications using the Swift programming language.
2020FA - New Course (S25080)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Programming & Software Development - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening)
- IT-Web Tech Mobile App Development - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)