You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
National Electrical Code
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ELC 118||National Electrical Code||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: ELC 113|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the use of the current National Electrical Code. Topics include the NEC history, wiring methods, overcurrent protection, materials, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to effectively use the NEC.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Electrical Systems Technology - Certificate (Day )
- Electrical Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)