You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Diesel Electronics System
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ELN 112||Diesel Electronics System||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces electronic theory and applications as used in medium and heavy duty vehicles. Emphasis is placed on the basic function and operation of semiconductor and integrated circuits. Upon completion, students should be able to identify electronic components, explain their use and function, and use meters and flow charts to diagnose and repair systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)