You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Managing Fire Services
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|FIP 276||Managing Fire Services||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
2014FA - New Course Version (S23917)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Emergency Management - Associate in Applied Science (Online)
- Fire Protection Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)