You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Graphic Design I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRD 141||Graphic Design I||2||4||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the conceptualization process used in visual problem solving. Emphasis is placed on learning the principles of design and on the manipulation and organization of elements. Upon completion, students should be able to apply design principles and visual elements to projects.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology - Diploma (Day)