You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HET 114||Power Trains||3||6||0||5|
|Effective Term: Fall 1999|
This course introduces power transmission devices. Topics include function and operation of gears, chains, clutches, planetary gears, drive lines, differentials and transmissions. Upon completion, students should be able to identify, research specifications, repair and adjust power train components.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)