You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HYD 112||Hydraulics/Med/Heavy Duty||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces hydraulic theory and applications as applied to mobile equipment. Topics include component studies such as pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, filters, reservoirs, lines, and fittings. Upon completion, students should be able to identify, diagnose, test, and repair hydraulic systems using schematics and technical manuals.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)