You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LEX 240||Family Law||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2000|
This course covers laws governing domestic relations. Topics include marriage, separation, divorce, child custody, support, property division, adoption, domestic violence, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to interview clients, gather information, and draft documents related to family law.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 and RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from ENG 090 and RED 090 to DRE 098
2019SP - Revised Local Prereqs: Delete DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Paralegal Technology - Legal Assistant - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Paralegal Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Paralegal Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)