You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 124||CNC Milling||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the manual programming, setup, and operation of CNC machining centers. Topics include programming formats, control functions, program editing, part production, and inspection. Upon completion, students should be able to manufacture simple parts using CNC machining centers.
2013FA - New Local Coreq: MAC 111
2017FA - Revised Local Prereq: MAC 111 or MAC 141
2018FA - Removed Local Prereq: MAC 121 and MAC 151
2019FA - Revised Local Coreqs: Delete MAC 111 and MAC 141
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)