You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Advanced CNC Milling
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 224||Advanced CNC Milling||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MAC 124|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course covers advanced methods in setup and operation of CNC machining centers. Emphasis is placed on programming and production of complex parts. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate skills in programming, operations, and setup of CNC machining centers.
2011FA - New Course
2016FA - Removed Local Coreq: MEC 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)