You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Comp-Aided Manufact I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MEC 231||Comp-Aided Manufact I||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: MEC 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2005|
This course introduces computer-aided design / manufacturing (CAD / CAM) applications and concepts. Topics include software, programming, data transfer and verification, and equipment setup. Upon completion, students should be able to produce parts using CAD / CAM applications.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: DFT 154
2016FA - New Local Prereqs: BPR 121, MAC 112, MAC 152, MAC 222, MAC 224 and MEC 110: MAC 124 Remains
2016FA - Remove Local Prereq: DFT 154
2019FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete BPR 121, MAC 112, MAC 124, MAC 152, MAC 222, MAC 224
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)