You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Admin Office Proc I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 130||Admin Office Proc I||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course introduces medical office administrative procedures. Topics include appointment processing, written and oral communications, medical records, patient orientation, and safety. Upon completion, students should be able to perform basic administrative skills within the medical environment.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Diploma NEW (Day)