You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MED Clinical Practicum REVISED REQUISITE
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 260||MED Clinical Practicum REVISED REQUISITE||0||0||15||5|
|Prerequisites: MED 131 and MED 150|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides the opportunity to apply clinical, laboratory, and administrative skills in a medical facility. Emphasis is placed on enhancing competence in clinical and administrative skills necessary for comprehensive patient care and strengthening professional communications and interactions. Upon completion, students should be able to function as an entry-level health care professional. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Medical Assisting program.
2020FA - Revised Local Prereq: Delete MED 240
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Diploma NEW (Day)