You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 216||MRI Instrumentation||2||0||0||2|
|Corequisites: MRI 213 and MRI 250|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers instrumentation utilized to produce the magnetic fields allowing MRI imaging to take place. Emphasis will be placed on equipment operations and use, inclusive of the static field, gradient fields, and the radiofrequency fields. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the utilization of all MRI equipment in an MRI facility.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)