You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Pharmacy Prof Practice
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHM 165||Pharmacy Prof Practice||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a general overview of all aspects of pharmacy technician practice. Emphasis is placed on pharmacy law, calculations, compounding, pharmacology, and pharmacy operations. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in the areas required for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening Part-time)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Diploma (Evening Part-time)