You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Applied Physics II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHY 122||Applied Physics II||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This algebra-based course introduces fundamental physical concepts as applied to industrial and service technology fields. Emphasis is placed on systems of units, problem-solving methods, graphical analysis, static electricity, AC and DC circuits, magnetism, transformers, AC and DC motors, and generators. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles studied as applied in industrial and service fields.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)