You are currently viewing the 2020 - 2021 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course focuses on the biological effects of ionizing radiation, tissue sensitivity, and tissue response to radiation. Emphasis is placed on methods of radiation protection applicable to tumor localization and treatment delivery. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the effects of ionizing radiation on the body.
2012FA New Course Version. State Prereq changed from RTT 161 to None
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)