|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 250||Institutional Video||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: BPT 231|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers development and production of non-broadcast video productions for clients. Emphasis is placed on satisfying client objectives, including interviewing, research, site surveying, script review, photography, and post-production. Upon completion, students should be able to plan, write, shoot, and edit an institutional video designed to meet a client's objectives.
2011FA - New Course
2020FA - New Local Prereq: Add BPT 231
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )