You are currently viewing the 2021 - 2022 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Computer Upgrade/Repair II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CET 211||Computer Upgrade/Repair II||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: CET 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers concepts of repair service, and upgrade of computers and peripherals in preparation for industry certification. Topics may include resolving resource conflicts and system bus specifications, configuration and troubleshooting peripherals, operating system configuration and optimization, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and resolve system conflicts and optimize system performance.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening )