|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 215||Broadcast Programming||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers programming methods, research, and resources needed to provide programs for radio, television, cable, and satellite target audiences. Topics include market research and analysis; local, network, and public station programming and program sources; and scheduling procedures for electronic media. Upon completion, students should be able to develop a programming format or schedule.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )