Broadcast Journalism I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 241||Broadcast Journalism I||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces broadcast journalism, including the gathering, writing, delivery, editing, and production of news stories and reports. Emphasis is placed on proper news writing skills, including the creation of good leads and complete stories in the production of radio voicers and reports. Upon completion, students should be able to write broadcast news scripts and produce radio news reports and newscasts.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day )