Business Law II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 116||Business Law II||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: BUS 115|
|Effective Term: Fall 2015|
This course includes the study of the legal and ethical framework of business. Business Organizations, property law, intellectual property law, agency and employment law, consumer law, secured transactions, and bankruptcy are examined. Upon completion, the student should be able to identify legal and ethical issues that arise in business decisions and the laws that apply to them.
2015FA - New Course Version (S24150)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting - Diploma (Day)