Testing and Assessment
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 257||Testing and Assessment||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course presents the tools and techniques human resource managers use for selection, advancement, research, and evaluation. Emphasis is placed on using valid and reliable testing methods, attitude surveys, performance appraisal instruments, and decision-making tools. Upon completion, students should be able to use the methods covered in the course to collect and analyze information for management decision making.
2012FA New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resources - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)