|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CAT 214||CT Pathology||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 2006|
This course is designed to provide a thorough understanding of common diseases diagnosable using CT. Emphasis is placed on the examination and demonstration of each disease or trauma process from its description, etiology, associated symptoms, and diagnosis with appearance on CT. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and define terms associated with pathologies on CT.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Fall Entry - Certificate (Online)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Spring Entry - Certificate (Online)
- Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology - Structured Education Summer Entry - Certificate (Online)