|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DFT 151||CAD I||2||3||0||3|
|Corequisites: MAT 121|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces CAD software as a drawing tool. Topics include drawing, editing, file management, and plotting. Upon completion, students should be able to produce and plot a CAD drawing.
2015FA - New Local Coreq: MAT 121
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)