World Regional Geography
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GEO 111||World Regional Geography||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the regional concept, which emphasizes the spatial association of people and their environment. Emphasis is placed on the physical, cultural, and economic systems that interact to produce the distinct regions of the earth. Upon completion, students should be able to describe variations in physical and cultural features of a region and demonstrate an understanding of their functional relationships. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement general education core requirement in social/behavioral sciences.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Supply Chain Management-Distribution Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)