|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MCM 111||Motorcycle Mechanics||3||8||0||7|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers the proper nomenclature of parts and components of motorcycles, ATVs, and personal watercraft. Topics include theory of operation, differences of operation, preventive maintenance, and operating principles involved in servicing and repairing motorcycles, ATVs, and personal watercraft. Upon completion, students should be able to perform basic inspection, diagnosis, repair, and/or adjustment of motorcycles, ATVs, and personal watercraft.
2014FA - New Course (S23320)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Service - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Online)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Diploma NEW (Day)