Motorcycle Dyno Tuning II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MCM 217||Motorcycle Dyno Tuning II||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: MCM 117|
|Effective Term: Spring 2013|
This course provides advanced instruction in motorcycle dynamometers that are utilized in high performance engine tuning. Topics include safe modification and customization of components and their effect on horsepower, torque, air-fuel metering, exhaust flow, fuel economy, acceleration and speed. Upon completions, students will safely use motorcycle dynamometers to optimize performance when customizing motorcycles and/or ATV's for racing and high performance street or off-road use.
2020FA - New course (S23598)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Performance - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Online)