Ethics of Massage
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MTH 125||Ethics of Massage||2||0||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course is designed to explore issues related to the practice of massage therapy. Emphasis is placed on ethical, legal, professional, and political issues. Upon completion, students should be able to discuss issues relating to the practice of massage therapy, client/ therapist relationships as well as ethical issues.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner I - Certificate (Day )
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner I - Certificate (Evening Part-time)
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate in Applied Science (Day)