|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHM 265||Professional Issues||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: PHM 165|
|Effective Term: Spring 2009|
This course provides a comprehensive discussion of topics common to the practice of the pharmacy technician. Emphasis is placed on application of professional competencies including legal/ ethical issues, leadership/management concepts and employability skills. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate competence in pharmacy workplace skills and leadership/ management roles.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening)
- Pharmacy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening Part-time)