|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Prerequisites: RTT 230 or RTT 233|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course is a study of clinical dosimetry and treatment planning. Emphasis is placed on treatment planning techniques and beam arrangements. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of dosimetry procedures used to treat various neoplasms.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)