Intro to Web Graphics
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WEB 111||Intro to Web Graphics||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Spring 2010|
This course introduces the creation of web graphics, and addressing problems peculiar to WWW display using appropriate software. Topics include web graphics file types, optimization, RGB color, web typography, elementary special effects, transparency, animation, slicing, basic photo manipulation, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to create graphics, such as animated banners, buttons, backgrounds, logos, and manipulate photographic images for Web delivery.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)
- IT-Web Tech Social Media Internet Market - Certificate (Day, Evening, and Online)
- IT-Web Technologies - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening, and Online)