|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 151||Fabrication I||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2009|
This course introduces the basic principles of fabrication. Emphasis is placed on safety, measurement, layout techniques, cutting, joining techniques, and the use of fabrication tools and equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to perform layout activities and operate various fabrication and material handling equipment.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)