The mission of the North Carolina Community College System is to open the door to high-quality, accessible educational opportunities that minimize barriers to post-secondary education, maximize student success, develop a globally and multi-culturally competent workforce, and improve the lives and well-being of individuals. At Forsyth Tech, we understand that global experience is an important part of a 21st century education. Study abroad and domestic travel programs give our students the opportunity to gain a new perspective, learn about diverse cultures and develop a better understanding of the disconnectedness of our world.
Short-term Faculty-led Study Away
For more information about our faculty-led study away programs, please contact Laura Hortal, email@example.com.
Forsyth Tech has identified partner colleges across the globe for students that are interested in semester long study abroad. Some of these include:
- Architecture Construction College, Republic of Belarus
- Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Regent’s University London, London, England
- Grand Bassa Community College, Liberia, West Africa
- University of Dundee, Scotland
- Zilang Vocational & Technical College, Nantong, China
- Salzburg College, Salzburg, Austria
- Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
- Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, UK
For more information about these international partnerships, please contact Diane Griffin, Program Coordinator for International Business. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Forsyth Tech Study Abroad program, contact the Study Away Committee.
Global Scholar of Distinction Program
The Global Scholar of Distinction program is the collaboration between Forsyth Tech and World View – UNC at Chapel Hill which prepares students to be successful global citizens in an increasingly interdependent world. Students completing this program have “Graduated with Global Distinction” on their transcript and receive a separate certificate from UNC Chapel Hill.
Learn more here.