HP LIFE e-Learning
We encourage every business owner to commit to ongoing development of their entrepreneurship skills. HP LIFE (Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs) is a free, online training program.
HP LIFE is a global program that offers aspiring entrepreneurs and small business-owners valuable business skills. HP LIFE offers participants a path to realizing their business dreams. The NC Small Business Center Network, in partnership with the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE), is pleased to offer this innovative program to NC entrepreneurs and small business owners free of charge! This program is self-paced, making it possible for more aspiring entrepreneurs to participate. All you have to do is register to start.
It will help you gain the real-life business and technology skills you need to start or grow your business – in your own time, at your own pace. The courses are interactive and full of key strategies and practical exercises. There are more than twenty courses in the areas of:
- Finance – such as profit and loss
- Marketing – such as unique value proposition
- Operations – such as managing customer information
- Communication – such as website building
Learn more and get started as follows:
- Go to https://www.ncsbc.net/
- Click on the HP LIFE button in the lower right (scroll down if needed).
- Click on the Resources tab.
- Select HP LIFE – Online, Interactive Entrepreneurship Training.
- You will be sent to the HP LIFE site and off to the training you go!
You may complete whichever modules you choose. Please let us know what you think about this training tool.