Types of Assessments
Forsyth Tech can offer two types of workforce assessments:
- Needs Analysis, to determine the type of leadership or workforce development training an employee may need
- Skills Assessment, to determine the level of skill an employee has in key workforce areas.
- Job Profiling: Matching Skills to Jobs
Skills assessment testing at Forsyth Tech provides employees with the information they need to find the right job and employers with the information they need to find the right people to do the job.
Skills Assessment Tool For Employees
Career Readiness Certificate
(CRC) is a test-based credential that tells employers that you have workplace-ready skills in several areas. The CRC is a nationally recognized, EEOC-compliant industry-driven system of job profiling and assessment based on the WorkKeys™ testing program. CRC testing is conducted at Forsyth Tech’s West Campus (1300 Bolton Street in Winston-Salem). The cost of the tests are as follows: $15 each for Graphic Literacy, Workplace Documents, and Applied Math. Workplace Observation is $20. Tests are given by appointment only. For more information or to schedule your WorkKeys testing date, call 336.734.7831
WorkKeys Curriculum Practice Lab
If you would like to practice before taking the WorkKeys tests, we offer a practice lab on Tuesday nights at West Campus (1300 Bolton Street in Winston-Salem). This lab is free to the unemployed or underemployed. Call 336.734.7023 for times and more information.
WorkKeys™ skills assessments measure abilities in important areas such as Applied Mathematics, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents. WorkKeys™ testing can help employers:
- Take the guesswork out of selection decisions
- Increase your bottom line through employee effectiveness
- Establish legal defensibility in the selection process
- Meet ISO 9000 standards and ensure quality business practices
- Reduce turnover, overtime, and waste
- Increase morale
Forsyth Tech offers WorkKeys™ testing for $15 to $20 per test. It’s the best investment you can make for the future of your business.
WorkKeys Test Dates
Please call 336.734.7831 to schedule a test date.
For more information about how WorkKeys™ testing could benefit you or your organization, call 336.734.7831.