Forsyth Tech ed2go Program Choices
Questions: Carolyne Bennett – 336.593.5402 – Ex: 1701 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed2Go 24 hour/6 week Instructor Led Courses
- Ed2go Course Request Form
- Ed2go Career Training Program Website
New Process to Request, Register & Pay, Enroll for ed2go 24 hour/6 week courses:
- Step 1. Part A- Mandatory: ed2go Course Request Form
Step 1. Part B- check your e-mail, get your course number and then: before 12PM on the Course Start Date, call Customer Service at 336-734-7023 then press 2 – Use MasterCard or Visa to pay
- Step 2. Course Enrollment – Mandatory for each ed2go class
- Step 3. Sign in to My Classroom
- Step 4. Certificate of Completion
FT ed2go 24 hour/6-week Instructor Led Courses
2017 ed2go 24 hour/6-week Class Session Dates
|Course Request Deadline||Start||End|
FT ed2go Career Training Program Courses (CTP)
Contact: Carolyne Bennett – 336-593-5402 – Ex 1701 and e-mail: email@example.com
Ed2go offers Financial Assistance for Career Training Programs
|Registration Deadline (12:00PM)||Refund Deadline (12:00PM)||Start Date (12:00PM)|
|November 27 (FT closed Nov 23-24 for Thanksgiving)||30-Nov||1-Dec|
|Register by 12PM on||REFUND Deadline (12:00PM)||Classes Start at 12PM|
*EWD Refund Policy Applies – Refund request must be submitted at least 24 hours – before the course start date* **Program Dates are subject to change without notice** No extensions are given
EWD – Refund Policy – make request at least 24 hours – before – the course start date
- A full refund is given if Forsyth Tech cancels a course.
- If the course has a v symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class before the first-class meeting. After the class has started, a 75% refund can be obtained by officially withdrawing before the class has met 10% of its scheduled time.
- If the course has a * symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class one working day (24 hours) before the first-class meeting.
- Please Note: To request a registration fee refund in accordance with the above policy, you must officially withdraw from a class by completing and submitting a Request for Refund form the Economic & Workforce Development Customer Service Center on West Campus. Forms are available at the Customer Service Center or you may fill out and submit the online Request for Refund form. Refunds are generally mailed within four to six weeks of receipt of the Request for Refund form and/or notification of class cancellation.
- No other refunds will be given. This includes malpractice insurance fees.
Refund Requests can be made here.