We offer the following. Click the link to learn more about each category.
- Computer Technology courses to enhance your skills in the most commonly used software programs
- Business & Finance courses to teach you the basics of running a business
- Human Resources Training courses for HR professionals
- Notary Training that prepares you to become a notary
- Effective Teacher Training The NC Effective Teacher Training Program (ETT) provides instruction in skills associated with effectiveness in the classrooms of North Carolina. You will develop skills in instructional planning, teaching behavior management, human relations and professional growth. When successfully completed, you will receive a certificate of completion and 2.4 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units)
- Introduction to Autism This course is designed to help prepare individuals to work with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) in educational, home-based, or community settings. Emphasis is on understanding ASDs and working with families of children with ASDs, managing challenging behaviors associated with ASDs, and evidenced-based practices for targeting communication, play, self-help, and social skills of children with ASDs.
- Registered Behavior Technician(RBT) The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) is a nationally recognized paraprofessional certification in behavior analysis. RBTs assist in delivering direct behavior-analytic services, implementing behavior plans developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, and collecting data. The benefits of taking the RBT course include options to work with and support children and adults with autism, intellectual, developmental and behavioral disabilities and disorders.