For all questions, inquiries and suggestions please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To register by phone using a Visa or MasterCard, call 336.734.7023 option 2.
Photography: Intro to Digital
Learn how to skillfully use your camera to take beautiful photos. This course is an introduction to the basics of digital photography. Learn about different types of digital cameras and become familiar with basic terminology and camera settings. Students will also explore the artistic side of composition in photography. The end result will be a deeper understanding of how to confidently use your camera to capture better pictures.
Note: It is highly recommended that students bring their digital camera to class along with a notebook and pen or pencil. However, a student who does not yet own a camera will still learn a great deal and it will even help to make a better decision about which camera to consider purchasing.
- Note taking supplies
- Camera, highly recommended
|07/15/2023 - 07/15/2023
||Sat ||09:30AM - 12:30PM ||West Campus 122 ||$40.00||0.30||160365|
|08/12/2023 - 08/12/2023
||Sat ||09:30AM - 12:30PM ||West Campus 122 ||$40.00||0.30||160372|
Photography: Digital Intensive
What kind of photographer are you? This course is designed to teach the novice photographer to become a more advanced shooter. Topics covered include: equipment use, composition, lighting, flash, sports, portraits, and landscape photography. Advanced digital manipulation techniques will also be covered using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. This class is divided into two parts, a classroom session held Wednesday evenings and an off campus shooting session held Saturday mornings.
Prerequisite: This course is open to all ability levels
– participant MUST have DSLR or mirrorless Camera with the capability for manual control
– some experience using a computer is required
- MUST have set up a Forsyth Tech email account and password profile.
- MUST have DSLR or mirrorless Camera with the capability for manual control
- Additional lenses (suggested but not required)
- Note taking supplies
- USB flash drive with at least 4-8 gigabytes of memory.
- Speedlight/ External flash (suggested but not required)
- Card reader (suggested but not required)
There are no courses available