International Student Information
As of the spring of 2008, Forsyth Tech has been authorized to admit international students who hold F-1 visas. The application materials listed below are for students wishing to study under an F-1 visa only. All other international student admission inquiries can be directed to the Forsyth Tech Admissions Office at 336.734.7253.
All completed application forms and documents must be submitted directly to:
Forsyth Tech Admissions Office
2100 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27103-5197
Please Note: Due to the extended time it takes to submit all materials needed to complete the I-20 approval process, please submit all of the information included in the application by the following application deadlines:
Fall Semester Entry (August): Deadline for receipt of all materials is May 1
Spring Semester Entry (January): Deadline for receipt of all materials is October 1
- Prospective International Student Welcome Letter
- Download and review the complete Checklist for International Student Enrollment Process . It contains important information about all admissions procedures and requirements.
- Completed Application for Admission Form – There is a $40 Application Processing Fee. Please make check or money order payable to Forsyth Tech.
- Completed I-134, Affidavit of Support Form (Form instructions here )
- Report of Medical History Form completed and signed by you and your Physician.
- Signed F-1 Student Responsibility Agreement Form
- The Transfer Clearance Form of International Students must be completed only if you are currently residing in the U.S., and you intend to Transfer to Forsyth Tech from another U.S. college or university.
Cost and Fees
Because Forsyth Tech is a commuter campus with no on-campus housing available, international students are expected to make their own housing arrangements.